This marks my 200th post since starting this blog!
I honestly cannot believe I have written that much.. kinda makes me laugh that I actually had that many things to say, but then again...
I do tend to be a talker.
For Spring Break we went back to California to visit our family.
We got professional photos of Little Ross.
We went to the beach.
We went to a funny little zoo.
We went to the beach again.
We got a stroller and have not stopped taking advantage of it.
Ross took his first plane rides and did fantastic.
Rob & I actually went on a date without our little man.
We went on more walks..
We blessed Ross at my parent's home.
And then we came home.
If I could insert a sad face there, I would, because we had such a great time with our wonderful families and the beautiful weather.
Now the 3 month countdown begins for our next adventure in a whole new state!
But enough talking - let me just show you..

















And then we had a little Easter Bunny visit us this morning..
It doesn't look like Ross cared, or even knew what was going on..
But we had to document regardless.
Yes, we have turned into those people.


1 comments:
excuse me. i was only represented in the worst way. the only picture of me and boo boy is TERRIBLE!!! surely we took a better one than that or was i really stuck in the kitchen the whole time???
he's my favorite
Post a Comment