This cool guy is certainly a fun kid to be around.
It kills me how much personality is in his little body.
And every day he gets even more funny.
I remember before I had Ross, Rob and I were at my Aunt's house, talking about being parents and everything in between.
She told us that once you have kids, you will laugh so hard that you wont even remember what could possibly have been funny before them.
And its true.
He is so funny that I honestly feel like my life must have been super boring.
Or just not funny.
His facial expressions, his chubby legs, his game of catch that he plays with himself, his little alien language, when he holds the cell phone on the back of his head and thinks hes actually talking to someone..
Even his wave makes me laugh.
I mean seriously, just looking at that picture should put a smile on your face.


1 comments:
Hahaha yep this is camden again, and just tell ross i love him he is sooo adorable
Post a Comment