We had a fun adventure for President's Day Weekend, and yes I know, that was forever ago!
Better late than never, right?
We decided to go up and visit Rob's Family in Santa Barbara and had a wonderful time!
Not only did we get to do a beautiful day of hiking in Santa Barbara, but we all hopped in a car and drove up the coast to see Hurst Castle too.
And boy is that place just beautiful.
But I have a bunch of pictures, so I will try not to talk too much.
On our way we stopped and saw some Elephant Seals.
I don't know who was more excited, me or Ross!



And whats a coast road trip without seeing and experiencing the beach?


Ross found waves so fascinating.
I kept wondering why, other than just the fact that they are super loud...
But then it dawned on me that he has only been to the beach once!
And with two Californian parents!?
The horror!!
Then came the beautiful Castle.
And Ross really did do quite well considering the amount of time he had to try to stay quiet.


However, when it came time to take the actual tour, things got a smidge difficult.
Instead of it being an educational tour, Rob and I spent the whole time trying to entertain a very bored baby.
But it was just too tempting with all the statues.

And so we started to resort to other games.
But regardless, he just wanted out.
And who wouldnt? The grounds were stunning!


But what a fun little guy our Ross is.
He is now walking, and instead of just enjoying the serenity of the grounds, he made sure to give us his own tour full of wonderful giggles, yodels, and spitting frenzies.


Who knew kids could be this fun?


1 comments:
I love that kid! He has nice legs
Post a Comment