11.10.2009

Bubbles are Off-Limits

It's been so long since I have posted anything, from school work, to actually trying to get sleep, blogging doesn't ever really make the cut. I don't even know where to begin, so many things have happened.I have some catching up to do, so while we write our boring papers with nothing to blog about, I will fill you in on what's been going on the past few months. We haven't taken many pictures lately, just because whenever we have needed the camera it seemed to be somewhere besides my purse. Thankfully I did have it at some points.

These are bubbles.



Lots and lots of Bubbles. I'm not sure if you're looking at this closely, but ... thats the light fixture at the top of the picture.



And here the bubbles are again, spilling over the edge of the tub.

So, how does this happen? Our honeymoon. Don't eww at me just yet, this is obviously funny. I decided I would start a bath for us. Rob had gone to get a movie at the front desk, so I was going fast, trying to surprise him. I lit these candles in the bathtub area, I dimmed the lights, and I put in some shampoo to try and start some bubbles. The bathtub was HUGE, so I started it and walked away. Rob came in, saw what I was doing and awarded me with some kisses.

Those kisses turned into more kisses, and those turned into more, and soon I had completely forgotten about the tub. I told Rob to go turn the water off, thinking only about 10 min. had passed, and all I heard was laughing.


I didnt think this many bubbles would be there. I knew there would be a lot, but I didnt think there would be THIS much!

And look.. it was even bigger than me..



Note to future-self: Even though it is one of those tiny hotel size shampoo bottles, using the entire container could be a bit much when wanting a bubble bath. The clean-up is annoying, and it is just asking for trouble. Next time, just settle for candle-light... bubbles should be off-limits.

6 comments:

Camden McCusker said...

hahahhaahhhaahahahha funny but the kissing not

gr8apey said...

I agree with camden...ewwwww on the kissing but the other stuff was funny!

Meredith said...

HAHAHA.

Nicole P said...

Hahah. I love this!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trisha B said...

Funny, but I agree with everyone else....ewwww on the kissing part to much information! haha