There has been so much that has happened within the past month that one post just wont do things justice.
As most of you are probably aware, we made the big move to Vegas at the end of July.
Packing within the last week of college was probably not our best idea ever...
But with the help of family, we made it work.
I didn't take many pictures, but here is a snapshot of the move..
And basically the last week in Idaho.
And yes, I'm missing it like crazy.


And why did we move you ask?
My wonderful Husband graduated College!!!
We are so proud of him and all the hard work he put in to get us to this point.
The road was not always easy, far from easy at some points, but he was persistent and worked hard to get to that finish line.
It hasn't been until recently that it is finally starting to sink in that we will never be going back to Idaho..
Never attending BYU again..
I can't say there will not be more school for him in the future, but this was such a big milestone on his educational journey.
Amidst all the packing, all the craziness of getting those last tests and finals completed, it really never sank in..
Thankfully we got some pictures to prove that it really did happen and we didn't just dream it up!
WOOOHOOO FOR ROBERT!

CLASS OF 2011


1 comments:
Yay for graduating!!! We need to have little BYU-I reunions or something, because I could really use a girls lunch and I still haven't made friends in CC. I miss you so much!
Post a Comment