Yes - We are still alive.
Of course, among everything, blogging hasn't been on the top of my list.
My writing days have been on hold... partly because of this move, and partly because my computer decided to die on us.
Did I mention that?
Yes, when you need them the most, they crash... and for no reason too, which is always comforting.
But have no fear... I just got a call from Apple and all is well in the Brantingham Family.
Not only is she ready for pick-up, but the final bill happily agreed with our wallet.
$0.00
Gotta love them apples.
I guess I need to keep saying those prayers.
We'll talk soon though...
You can stop crying now.


2 comments:
My computer died recently too! What a pain when they're all of the sudden gone. I'm glad it's fixed now and that you got there safely!
I've been waiting for years for you to make your comeback!
Post a Comment