I know what you're thinking...
This crazy lady just had a baby yesterday, but yet she is blogging!?
But seriously people.. I feel so super good, I'm way beyond bored, I miss my little Boo Bear at home, and I am soo over hospital food..
So yes, that means that I am going to just sit here and blog no matter how retarded you may find me.
And can I just say, this birthing experience could not have been any more beautiful.
I won't give you annoying details, but Rob and I feel so blessed to have shared that moment together.
I now know what all you women keep talking about when it comes to pushing this beauties out..
And wow - it is so much better when you have an incredible Doctor, an outstanding nurse, and a wonderful Husband cheering you on.
So now I just wait to go home to my bed, to my cute little Boy, and to the real world..
A world without a nurses button.
And boy, won't that be a comical one.
But in the meantime I just wanted to introduce you to our newest member.
Mazie Jean Brantingham
6lbs. 12 oz, 18.5 inches long
We are so happy to add her to the party - Our party of four!


5 comments:
She is beautiful Elyse!!! Congrats!!!!! Mazie Jean is such an adorable name... love it!!!
Ah! I'm so happy that it went well! You're superwoman.
Congrats! You'll do awesome! You're soo lucky so have had such a healthy pregnancy and baby! She is gorgeous! P.s. you look amazing!
She's beautiful!!! I just want to kiss her chunky little cheeks. I hope you continue to do well. I will miss our trips to kiwi loco with our stroller posse. Love you!
She's absolutely beautiful, Elyse. Congrats!
Post a Comment