4.08.2010

For some frustrating reason, Blogger isnt letting me upload photos. 

I have tried shrinking them, picking different ones... it doesn't matter what I do, Blogger just doesn't want my photos. 

So please, blame Blogger for my lack of posts. 

I need this to work. Pictures are very important. 

7 comments:

Trisha B said...

You can upload your pictures to flickr.com and then copy and paste the codes onto blogger. That's what I do, and it always works. I've been trying to post videos on blogger for a long time and it never works. It's an extra step, but it always works.

Rob and Elyse said...

Thanks Trish! I will have to try that because this is getting ridiculous! haha I have had so many funny posts... but without pictures you just cant grab people!

Trisha B said...

Either you started a blog that I don't know about...or you don't have time to blog.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't take offense to this, but I'd appreciate it if you made your blog private

Trisha B said...

I wonder who this person is that wants you to make your blog private?

Rob and Elyse said...

haha what in the world? I actually do take offense to that.. nothing I am saying needs to be made provate but thank you for your concern.

Rob and Elyse said...

haha and seriously, who are you? if you really would like to talk about this.. email me @ elyse_powell@yahoo.com.