
Call me vain, but I just really like my hair today so I wanted to document it.
This blog has turned into a Ross shrine, and though I find him to be the best thing since sliced bread.. I have to take a moment to be a little self centered.
I don't get that much these days.
I dont know if its that my hair is extra red today, or maybe I am just loving the addition of bangs and what it does to my face... or maybe its just the fact that I am feeling thinner and I don't care what people say but feeling thin is just as good as looking thin..
Anyways.. I am just feeling good about myself today.
I actually blew my hair dry.. I actually attempted makeup.. I actually got dressed..
And I have nowhere to go, that is the beauty of it.
Today my plan is to just clean my house and do homework and cuddle this little man till he gets tired of it.
So while the TV is off and my house is quiet and this little man is in my arms, I will enjoy every moment of it..
Because I know in the future I will look back on this moment and be jealous that I don't have it.
So call me vain..
But I am just loving myself right now.
And because of that, somehow I am just loving everything else.
I am loving my life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment