It's the 4th of July and we are camped at Steven & Lisa's apartment, mooching off their internet.
This was not exactly how I saw the day going, thats for sure.
But with two big assignments due for Rob tomorrow, we knew we wouldn't be doing anything crazy.
We did the parade this morning, ate a hamburger like all Americans do on this day, and then planned to go home and work our buns off.
We get home, we got settled, and neither of our computers were picking up the internet.
We did everything you usually do at a time like that and still nothing.
And of course, this is a holiday, so no one is there is fix or help...
Thankfully, and I mean thankfully from the bottom of my heart, Steven and Lisa are letting us use theirs or else I would have an extremely panicked Husband.
We packed up Ross, the toys, the books, the food... You would think we were staying here a weekend instead of just the day.
But hopefully our work will go fast, and hopefully Mr. Ross behaves so it can go fast, but thankfully... thankfully.. there was a solution to what could have been terrible.
And since I haven't blogged in awhile, and most likely wont have much time to in the next few weeks, I thought I would give some pictures to hold you over.
But the countdown is official...
Two more weeks and we are outta here!
And no, please don't ask if we have found an apartment. It's a touchy subject at the moment.
And this little man...
This little man is finally turning over!! And he is a rolling machine now!
Should we start a countdown until he crawls?
Tomorrow maybe?
At the rate he goes, most likely!


0 comments:
Post a Comment