When we first got married, and even now sometimes, people will make comments about our future children. Since our complexions are so opposite, everyone just seems to be curious as to what these babies will look like. For the fun of it, I put our pictures in this website that gives you examples of your children.
For all of you curious, Rob & I will not be having children anytime soon. Our luck doesn't seem like it will pan out as well as you think it will...
I have no idea where those ears came from, or how this poor girl got that hair.
We hope Heavenly Father is more kind than the internet.




5 comments:
hahaha! Those things always make the kids look so funny! If you have a daughter I know that her hair would not look like that. And what's with the towel on the boy's head? Love the big ears too!
hahaha I know seriously!! The towel was robs favorite, along with the butterfly in the background!! hahah we sure got a good laugh out of this one
OMG!!! That was so funny! I think I did that once and I have a feeling that all their results are pretty scary!
is this serious??? the funniest thing ever...those ears do NOT run on our side of the family and last time I saw rob's side, they weren't there either!!!!! but pretty eyes!
well aren't they just smashing they get those looks from rob totally
Post a Comment