3.11.2010

Another Birthday!


And the birthdays in March continue.... 

A very Happy Birthday to my Brother-in-Law!!

I love this picture of you Chad because this is your best smile! I know that everyone who knows you loves your smile just as much as we do! You have the ability to make everyone around you happy, and what a great quality that is. Thank you for being such a great friend, brother, brother-in-law, and just an all around wonderful guy! We are sad we do not get to celebrate with you, but don't forget about your cold family here in Rexburg! We love you very much and wish you the best year yet. 

And don't worry, something extra chocolatey is coming your way... we know how you love your chocolate! 

We love you Chad!

2 comments:

Camden McCusker said...

tell him i said happy bday hi chad

Trisha B said...

I have to say that I'm sad that I didn't get a post for my birthday
=(