I was having a sort of ho-hum day, as I like to call it. I won't go into the why's or the how's, but let's just leave it at the fact that the day just stunk.
I came home on my lunch break, turned the corner, and saw this by my door.
I literally laughed out loud, thinking maybe my Mother Dearest was having a little too much fun with her online shopping.
I took it in, opened it up, and was sweetened by the surprise to see that not only was it addressed to Baby Boy Brantingham (whose name will remain nameless until birth), but it was also from my dearest Grandma Helen.

*picture taken from website because i'm tired of errors when trying to upload the incredible picture i took.
How adorable is that!
It is his first toy!
I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but you can pull all those animals off and stack them back on in the order they have to go. Cute, cuddly and soft, adorable, and a learning tool, all combined in one.
Pottery Barn doesn't mess around.
And while Baby is getting his first outfits, his first toy... He is also having another first this week; His first kicks and movements that can actually be felt on the surface.
I could actually feel it while resting my hand on my belly. It wasn't just the gurgling inside...
And Rob got to feel it.
Just watching his face and hearing how fascinated he was with the whole thing made it that much more special. He now puts his hand on my belly every chance he can, just to ensure he doesn't miss out on anything.
There will be a lot of firsts in the next bit, and with these little ones to start the journey off, it makes me even more excited for the things to come.
Not only that, but I have been noticing all the cute little babies inhabiting Rexburg. They have the tinniest little faces, those cute tiny little faces. They make me want to see my baby's little face.
It will be a very cute tiny little face.
Possibly just as cute as Grandma Helen and Pottery Barn.



3 comments:
Oh Congrats- I'm soooooo excited for you! Isn't motherhood magical?
OHHH...i hope it was the big one...the pieces looked bigger than the child playing with it! you and rob will need to move out!
haha it def. is big. Rob informed me that ours does not have a turtle like the one pictured, but I really was just frustrated with my loading process... haha but its pretty big. haha so cute though! haha and he is literally going to be taking over. wow.
Post a Comment