I have a cuddle bug on my hands.
And he is starting to get better about getting that thumb in his cute little mouth.
Its adorable to watch.
But having a cuddle bug requires a lot more sitting time than I thought.
Then you add the overly attached moods he seems to get in and it starts to get comical.
Take last night for instance.
He fell asleep on my lap and I happened to be addressing announcements at the same time.
Every single time I would move more than normal.. say, to get an envelope or something..
Mid sleep, he would grab my shirt.
There was no way Mom was escaping and he was making sure of it.
Today has been pretty much the same thing and so to help this numb booty of mine..
I am embracing the beauty of the Bjornn.
Oh how I am loving this Bjornn.
I am just adoring this look of mine as well.
I am calling it the New-mommy-who-doesn't-quite-have-her-life-figured-out-yet-enough-to-shower-every-day look.
Judge me and I punch you.





5 comments:
HA! I like this. Let's please be daytime friends soon please. Said please twice.
I am SO close to getting my Bjornn out! I've thought about it so many times. Luke loves to be vertical. I don't see anything wrong with using it! And I love that picture of your baby sucking his thumb!! SO cute.
oh elyse i just had to read your title and i was laughing. dont worry my baby is 5 1/2 months and im still a New-mommy-who-doesn't-quite-have-her-life-figured-out-yet-enough-to-shower-every-day look. im not kidding either. good thing brandons favorite is when im in sweats and have a messy bun.
OOOh! I'll make you feel good....You look so skinny!!! Very nice, babe!
I love my Baby Bjourn!!! I still use it for Carson...he's almost too big for it :( he has always loved it...when Ross gets bigger he will love facing out too!
Post a Comment