This morning was a bit of a joke.
Remember when I was feeling like Superwoman yesterday?
Yeah, I'm sure glad I wrote those feelings down..
Because this morning I was anything but Superwoman.
It was time for morning nap.. Like we do every single morning..
And Ross just decided he didn't want to.
But rather than just deciding, he proceeded to cry his eyes out.
For an hour and a half.
And nothing worked.
Nothing.
I was tired from last nights adventures.. My patience was thinner than normal.. Mazie decided to spit up all over the sheets in the middle of his meltdown..
Ross would briefly stop, making me think it was almost over, but that was the moment Mazie would start..
There was even a time all three of us were crying.
Yes, they certainly got the best of me.
So when he finally fell asleep...
When she finally calmed down..
When I finally decided to take a deep breath and remind myself that an hour and a half was not a lifetime..
I decided we needed to do something fun.
So after their naps we went to a splash park.
I'll let you decide if Ross enjoyed himself..






1 comments:
I love all your baby bunching honesty. And next time you decide to splash park it up, I'd love to join! P.S. the chubby feet in sandals kill me!
Post a Comment