I don't know what my problem is lately but I cry at the drop of a hat.
I wish I could say that kids made me more emotional, but no..
I've always been pretty emotional.
But here was are, at the beginning of another year again...
And I can't stop my mind from wandering back to 2008, when I thought I'd hit absolute rock bottom.
Surveying tragic moments since then, I would definitely still agree that that was a very low point.
For a number of reasons.
But here we are, almost five years later...
And I cannot even begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for my many blessings.
Time not only heals all wounds, it replaces those scars with nothing but happiness.
I now have my dear sweet Husband.
I now have my two beautiful and funny children.
I now have my education.
Three things I was so sure would never happen.
I have experienced new people and new places, making life long friends.
My heart is so full today.
If I have learned anything in life..
Its that beautiful things do happen.
It's just about learning to trust the strength the Lord gave you.
And I have these three to thank for that.




5 comments:
so so cute. loved seeing all these pictures!!! you are one lucky wife and momma!
Okay - maybe having you blog is bad news cuz it makes me miss you even more. We seriously need a little reunion! You are ridiculously gorgeous and Rob is looking good, too. Love you all!
This was such a sweet post!! I was feeling the same way in my life right before I met Brian. Then everything miraculously fell into place. I guess Heavenly Father sure knows what he's doing, huh? Your little ones are so cute! You're going to have to keep a close eye on them when they get older!!
This now makes my mornings complete...not that you need to post everyday, but now just know that I am checking every morning once again. Miss me those babies, and time is an amazing thing!!
You are one hot mama. Love that first picture with the whole fam.
Post a Comment