2.06.2013

The Good, the Bad, and the Cuteness

 
This gorgeous face follows me around all day long.

I guess thats why I haven't been blogging much.

Not only is she super cute to look at, but shes pretty needy too.

 Let's just hope, for future boyfriend's sake, that its only her looks that improve.

So why have I decided to start blogging again?

No, I am not getting any more sleep.. But at this point, who really cares. I think my body is starting to adjust to her, instead of the other way around.

Awesome.

No, I am not showering daily.. But I did decide to shower for Ross's birthday, and all my friends at the park practically applauded.

I wish I was joking.

Probably a sign that I should be working on that one some more.

Truth is, I had an iPhone scare.

Literally, every picture I have ever taken of Mazie was on my iPhone, and in seconds, iTunes was telling me that it was all deleted.

I cried.

Really hard.

Of course, like most of my tears, it was completely unnecessary because I have friends who are geniuses when it comes to Apple products and one of them saved the legacy of Mazie.

But still.

I decided I needed to be better at writing it all down, just like I said I would be some 50 times before this post.

Because the internet wont delete my words (lets hope) and because it forces me to use my good camera...

And just because these two are pretty fun.

Blogging helps me remember that.

Like their latest game.
 
Mazie pulls herself up on everything now, and Ross likes to think shes chasing him.

They laugh so hard together.

And I need to remember things like that.

So instead of perusing Pinterest, creeping on other people's blogs, pretending I have money to shop online...

I'll take a moment to write down my day with these two beautiful faces.

The good, the bad, and the cuteness.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Does Mazie have red hair?? Never even knew. Those last two pictures... To die for!

gr8apey said...

oh those faces....cups is sooo happy to see her babies again!!!