2.12.2013

My Children Are Teaching Me

I have never prayed harder than I did this morning.

And that ache.. That ache people talk about when referencing their wants for their family...

I truly have never felt that before this morning either.

I have never wanted comfort like this.

I wanted so badly for Heavenly Father to come into my room and tell me it will all work out.

I just wanted a hug.

I got up from my knees, walked around the corner, and got exactly what I wanted in the form of two chubby hands.
Ross asked if I had an owie, squeezed my neck, and kissed my face three times. 

Just as he's seen me do for him.

No, I have never felt the literal hug from my Father in Heaven.

But after this morning, I know exactly what it would feel like.

And here I thought I was to be teaching my children.

Clearly my children are teaching me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment
but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!



My web site :: flash-template-design.com