7.16.2009

the BIG month of july

SURPRISE, it's Rob here.... I am just letting whoever reads this blog know that i am not dead and have not fallen off the face of this earth, but rather am enrolled in a 6 week math class that takes up most of my time. However, I am filled with joy to say only one week left and i am done with the class. YYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!! ( i don't like Math)

Anyways a lot of BIG events have and are going to take place this month of July...
  • I got to celebrate the 4th with Elyse
  • I found out I got into BYU-I for the winter/spring track
  • I put in my 3 week notice at work (a place i have worked at for 5 and a half years)
  • I finish my math class on July 23rd!!
  • I turn 27 the very next day (hopefully i age graceful like George Clooney)
and at the end of the month...
  • I am moving from Carpinteria down to Orange County

All of these things bring me one step closer to being married in the temple to the amazing, the beautiful, the smart, the hard working, the funny, the adorable , the corny, the most thoughtful, the most caring, my fiance ..... Elyse

So I might be jobless for a couple weeks, I might get lost on the roads of the O.C. as i learn to navigate a new area and I know I'll get frustrated with the traffic ( i might want to say a bad word or two) but it will all be worth it for September 19th.

3 comments:

gr8apey said...

all a future mother in law could ask for is someone who loves their child...thank you!!

Nikki said...

You're so cute. I'm so glad Elyse found you!

meeshw said...

Hi Rob...so your pic tells me your a hottie...but your words and you loving Elyse make you a REAL hottie...okay so no you don't know me and maybe after I made the hottie comment Elyse might not claim knowing me :)...but I am sooooo happy for the both of you!!!!
Elyse...love, love, love that I know about you and your moms blog...how have I missed this thru my own blog stalking!!! Love to you.