7.10.2009

Lazy Lazy Lazy

It is FINALLY Friday! I haven't been the best blogger this week and Rob has actually commented on that, saying that I need to keep telling the world how wonderful he is! Should I remind him that his post has yet to be seen??

I decided yesterday that Lazy is no longer. For the past couple of weeks Lazy has been hanging around too much. I'm not sure if it is Summer that has been creeping in, but I had to remind Lazy that there are no Summer's here. We left Summer behind a while ago, so just because it might be beautiful 90 degree weather doesn't mean there can be that beach-type attitude Summer is so well known for. Thankfully Lazy seemed to be listening when I spoke of this problem that has been occurring, and she seemed to be getting the hang of it yesterday. I might just have to keep whipping her into shape now and then. There is a wedding in exactly 71 days, so there is no time for Lazy in this house.

1 comments:

gr8apey said...

please stop counting down...lazy has not made it to my house yet...and she is more than welcome!