7.27.2009
The Romantic One
One of the things I love most about Rob, among many many things, is his romantic side that he pulls out every once in awhile. This weekend I was joking about which parent it came from, and our bets are on his father.. so I must thank you Chuck, because you definitely have a romantic son on your hands, and I benefit greatly from that! Some might call it corny, and yes it is, but we are just corny people so it works. A couple weekends ago we had a whole saturday to ourselves and Rob had TONS of math to do! I tried to keep myself busy, sort of tried to stay out of the way, and surprisingly enough was in a cooking mood. I baked funfetti cookies, which all of you need to try because they are so good! The recipe is on the side of the box, where of course few people tend to look. Then we decided on a "build your own burrito" type dinner... but look what Rob decided to add on to the meal..
It was really cute - I just had to take a picture! Romantic guy at heart - makes me just want to squeeze him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment