I know we shouldn’t toot our own horns, and this isn’t an effort to do so, this is just a means to save things and remember them… and I’m just going to take a stab at the fact that Rob won’t save my note so our children can see that I can be very cute sometimes too! I will have you know, Rob writes me love notes all the time! He puts them on post-its and had them in random places for me to find. They are the sweetest things and always make my day! He is so good to me and he always lets me know how much I mean to him! Well… I don’t really do the note thing. I have sent him on in the mail once, but I am not nearly as good as he is at the little notes of appreciation. I decided I would try it out this weekend, leaving it in his room for him to find when he came back inside after saying goodbye to me. See children, mommy can be cute too…
“I just wanted to say that I am already missing you, and it just keeps getting harder every time I have to leave you! I am so crazy about you baby, and just being with you makes me feel like I’ve won “100 Grand,” although you are worth much more than that to me. You are such a support to me and you are constantly my little “Lifesaver,” doing whatever it takes to make sure I am happy. I am so grateful that I have been blessed with a “Sweetheart” like you in my life and I thank the Lord every day for that blessing. Please know, that de-“Sprite” the distance I will constantly be thinking about you and wishing I was here giving you “Hugs and Kisses” whenever I want! I love you baby and I can’t wait to see your handsome face again!”
Needless to say, I completely surprised him! Now the true test is keeping this stuff up! Corny? Yes! One point for me babe – Game on!


0 comments:
Post a Comment