JENN!! haha it took me a second to know who this is! so cute that you read my blog!! You will be getting an invite in the mail so you better be coming and showing us those cool dance moves of yours! haha
I am a stay-at-home Mom, attempting to find my inner super woman. Join me as I discover what life is truly like having kids 16 months apart. It might not always be pretty, but I promise to always add some sugar. Lemonade doesn't taste too good without it.
3 comments:
Hey Elyse! Your blog is so cute. Hooray for wedding plans, birthdays, and everything else :) Hope all is going well!
JENN!! haha it took me a second to know who this is! so cute that you read my blog!! You will be getting an invite in the mail so you better be coming and showing us those cool dance moves of yours! haha
ps. let me read your blog!
Post a Comment