7.27.2009

Hard Work

For the past couple of weeks, 6 to be exact, Rob has been enrolled in a summer math crash course. If you have ever done one of these, you know how ridiculous they can be. A normal semester is 18 weeks, and you have to cover all of that material in 6. It can be exhausting, and boy am I glad to be done with those. Last Thursday was his last day, with two tests last week... and about two tests every week before that. I'll be honest, he was a total grouch to be around because the stress was a lot to handle. You ask, well why would he do that if it was that ridiculous? I guess all fingers should be pointing to me! I made it seem like it wasn't that big of deal, and just that it would be good to get one more math out of the way while he could. I knew it would be hard, but I knew he could do it.. so mean me just acted like it was no big deal.. while in my head I knew he would be working his butt off! His days didn't end till about 9pm, while starting at about 8am... and then all the homework that comes after that. Needless to say I was just as nervous as he was to find out the results from those trying weeks. I was so grateful he would work that hard for me, and trust me, he made it very known he was doing it for me.. He certainly would not have chosen that fate on his own. Long story short...

HE PASSED!!

To say he was excited was a definite understatement.. relief, joy, tears.. I think they were all coming to the surface! So proud of you babe - hard work always does pay off in the long run, and this just sets the tone for the school work ahead! Im so grateful to have someone hard working and willing to do what it takes for our tiny future family! I love you!

0 comments: