A Happy Happy Birthday to the cutest Grandma around!
She hasn't been too happy about the acknowledgement of this very special day... but to that I can only echo the famous words in that one primary song.. "One year Older & wiser too!"
I LOVE you Grandma! I hope you have had the most special of birthdays, and just know that you have tons of little grandchildren and children who just think nothing but the world of you! You have taught me so much about life and strength and what it truly means to keep pushing forward. I am so grateful for your influence in my life and for the guidance and support you continually give me. I dont know what I would do without your cute face!
I know Grandma isnt the only birthday recently. It seems like my entire family decided to be born in the spring, and then theres me.. soaking up the fall all to myself! I guess that could explain why I have always been so spoiled!
I didnt mean to not mention any of your birthdays... It has just merely been for the lack of pictures. I guess this whole "shout-out for everyone's birthday" thing is getting to be more difficult than I thought.
---------------------------------------------------------

Other than the ever flowing birthday stream, we haven't really been up to anything out of the ordinary.
We recently have made a goal to cover our lives and walls with Christ, our families.. things that make us happy and make us feel more at home.
Here is the latest picture of Christ we got on sale at Deseret.

It spoke to me, thats for sure. It just shows, in the plainest of terms, exactly what this gospel is about. This is actually a major theme right now in Relief Society; remembering the one.
Here Christ is comforting the black sheep, comforting the lost and forgotten.. just as He does with us each day of our lives.
We all have moments of struggle, and moments where we feel we dont matter.. We have moments where it just seems like the world is against us.. But Christ is constantly there. Christ is consistently remembering our needs and our sorrows. He is constantly reaching out for us, making sure that we feel of His love. He is our Light, He is our guide.. He is encouraging us and cheering us on.. helping us to know that we can truly change.
He is constantly seeking out those lost sheep, the black sheep.. and bringing them back into His fold.
Lately that has brought me nothing but peace, and now we have this in our house to be our constant reminder.



1 comments:
I wish i could see the picture...but its just a question mark!!! Love the hamburgers up above....hahahahaha...nothing like learning through trials!
Post a Comment