And the May Birthday's continue...
Though I havent seemed to get every Birthday in my every growing family.. I feel I should at least try to get as many as I can.. And though I might be a couple days late in posting this...


A VERY Happy Birthday to this Stud!
Max - you are the best! I hope you are having a great birthday and that you know that we love you and think about you often. This is a big year, and you are just getting so big it kills me.. but Live it Up! Make the most of it, and party party because responsibility sets in sooner than you think. You are so funny and sweet and you will always be the ladies man! Don't ever let anyone take the goof out of you because that is the reason why we love you so much! And with that goofiness you bring nothing but excitment and happiness into each room! People are drawn to you because you make everyone feel important, and dont let that ever change.... It's characteristics like that that will get you to New York.
Dont forget about us up here in the Berg, and We love love love you!


2 comments:
only max!! I will make sure that he sees this post...it will make his day! He always keeps me laughing, except when he doesn't.
haha love it. your little belly is so cute! hope your little bird lets you eat normal food soon!
Post a Comment