5.19.2010

Day #1

Photobucket
Just looking at these wedding pictures seems to be motivation enough.

Yesterday started Day #1 of the P90X challenge.

We have no choice actually, thats really the situation we have put ourselves in.

We want to look hot in bathing suits, so in order to fully enjoy this warm 
weather.. we really have no choice.

We are also giving ourselves 2 weeks to be hardcore.. like majorly hardcore.. because I really think that if we are hardcore and see results then we can save 
money and quit the gym.

I am all about saving money.

So yes, our arms hurt.. today our whole bodies are going to kill.. but I must be 
hot in a bathing suit.

As you can see marriage has really helped me categorize my priorities.

2 comments:

gr8apey said...

hahahahahaha...you should try these drops!! I've lost 6 pounds so far and dad has lost 3...but I started before him! Life really is all about the bathing suit. Glad i taught you so well.

Rob and Elyse said...

hahaha seriously?? i cant believe that! I just have decided i want those abs haha.. haha and yes mother, you have taught me well!