What...you have a blog! I am so happy you blog stalked and found me. I used to do that daily, but now I feel like I never have time for that fun stuff. I love looking at you as a bride...you are beautiful!
haha i really dont have time either except when i am bored at work! so its ok, i can do the stalking for you.. im just so happy we found each other haha! and thank you.. it was way fun to play dress up, thats for sure. i think thats why i still put wedding photos up.. because those just look so much better than our grungy stuff now!
I am a stay-at-home Mom, attempting to find my inner super woman. Join me as I discover what life is truly like having kids 16 months apart. It might not always be pretty, but I promise to always add some sugar. Lemonade doesn't taste too good without it.
4 comments:
That's how my mom always made them. We definitely thought "crumbly hamburgers" weren't as fun as the regular burgers. :)
What...you have a blog! I am so happy you blog stalked and found me. I used to do that daily, but now I feel like I never have time for that fun stuff. I love looking at you as a bride...you are beautiful!
haha i really dont have time either except when i am bored at work! so its ok, i can do the stalking for you.. im just so happy we found each other haha! and thank you.. it was way fun to play dress up, thats for sure. i think thats why i still put wedding photos up.. because those just look so much better than our grungy stuff now!
Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.
Post a Comment