Today, sometime... we really don't know when... but Today..
We are California Bound!
I cannot believe that it is that time again..
Mainly because I feel like we were just in the car for Thanksgiving, or also because this year has just flown by faster than you can catch it.
I realized yesterday that I only have a handful of Sundays left being pregnant..
I was getting so frustrated with dresses to wear, but what's the point? There are only so many Sundays I will have this baby sharing every outfit with me..
And no, please don't comment about the spit-up taking over... I have already mourned over that..
But our laundry is all ready, the dishes are clean but not put away just yet.. and I have actually made a dent in the ironing, surprisingly enough.
Now we just hold our breath to get Robert through the last two tests.. The two he seems most worried about..
Regardless, this has been such an incredible semester for him. He has worked so hard, gotten the grades to prove it, and is just feeling more invincible when it comes to this college thing..
Which could not make me happier.
And you can see it on his face.
You can see that he is really happy and really proud of what he has accomplished.
I can honestly say this has been his best semester yet.. If only I could really help you guys see it too, to see his transformation, then you would be just as proud as I am.
The man has been through so much, and yet, he keeps plugging along and pushing for better.
This is exactly why I love him.
And you can see it on his face.
You can see that he is really happy and really proud of what he has accomplished.
I can honestly say this has been his best semester yet.. If only I could really help you guys see it too, to see his transformation, then you would be just as proud as I am.
The man has been through so much, and yet, he keeps plugging along and pushing for better.
This is exactly why I love him.
So when he does finally walk through our front door, and we are finally ready to leave, it will be well worth it because he deserves a break.
A major break.
A major break.
A real break... a decent, almost 3 week break..
And the trek starts today..
First to see these lovelies tomorrow..
And then come Christmas Eve we make the trek down to my family.
Gosh how I have missed our families.
Thanksgiving was such a teaser, it honestly annoyed me.
Just when we were settled and enjoying our families like we had never left... It was time to leave again.
I am so looking forward being with everyone for more than 3 days.
Just hanging out and soaking in our families... It will be much needed.
Just when we were settled and enjoying our families like we had never left... It was time to leave again.
I am so looking forward being with everyone for more than 3 days.
Just hanging out and soaking in our families... It will be much needed.
So here we come families, there's no turning us away now!
The official countdown begins!



1 comments:
yayyyyy!!!
Post a Comment