9.22.2011

And This Is When You Start To Cheer Me On

I've decided to let you in on my little journey.

I came to the conclusion a couple weeks ago that I can do hard things.

Yes, you heard me..

I CAN do HARD things!

I mean heck, I pushed a baby out of me...

If you are still questioning my strength at this point then apparently I need to inform you that I have Irish and Italian blood in me. 

Those two combined are evidence enough that I need to start pushing myself.

I've pushed myself academically, grew tremendously since high school math, and boy was that a joke.

I've pushed myself in the work force, experiencing new things and teaching myself new talents.

I've pushed myself in the kitchen...

I don't burn 90% of the food, so I consider that a true success.

So it is only fitting that I finally get the body of my dreams..

And quickly..

I want to actually enjoy it before I have to hand it over to another baby.

To get that body would mean that I have to adapt different things into my lifestyle that I have otherwise written off as being "too hard."

And boy don't I always do that.

I'm challenging myself, so it only makes sense that I do something I hate.

Enter my newest goal...

A 5K

Yes, I will be doing a 5K on Thanksgiving morning with my Husband by my side..

Or possibly many strides ahead of me, but thats completely besides the point.

I have begun my training and surprising liking the way I'm feeling..

But I need to be more accountable in this process.

That is where you come in.

You will go on this journey with me, I will tell you what my plans are and I will be doing a weekly weigh in, possibly a weekly body shot, but don't completely look forward to that one..

A 5K people.

And this is when you start to cheer me on.

0 comments: