For all those curious, yes, Ross is still in love with Puppy.
Our morning routine seems to include him every day now.
That and Veggie Tales.
Or Neptune.. Ask me anything about those two little movies and I could sing the entire thing.
Classical tunes and all.
Gotta love kids.
Today, however, I decided today to branch out of my usual daily rut and try to be crazy.
So we drove Rob to school so that we could have the car.
And if that isn't crazy enough for you..
We went to the library for baby sing along time.
Of course, it didn't take Ross long to find the girls.
And then when the shakers got handed out and all children were playing nicely..
Ross just wanted everyone's shaker but his own.
Does that mean that my next FHE night needs to be focused on sharing?
Possibly.
But this kid loved being around other babies.
The singing, the clapping...
He sat in the center grinning at everyone most the time.
I don't know where he gets that from..
I would never sit in a circle and beg people to pay attention to me.
Never.
[Enter silly grin here]
But I really think Ross liked our crazy routine so we will most certainly be going back next week.
I guess that means I have to learn the songs.
On our way out the lady handed me a list so that I could practice at home.
I couldn't have been that bad, right?
Anyways... The sing along made me happy and when I am happy I like to have fun.
Ross likes to have fun too.
And seriously..
I had no problem putting the laundry aside because this kid needed his glasses.

And possibly the coolest toy ever.
Don't be jealous of my creativity.
No but seriously, don't...
My Mom told me about something like this on pinterest.
No one is creative these days.
We are just good at being copy cats.


0 comments:
Post a Comment