I didn't think little boys could love their Daddys as much as Ross loves his.
It's incredible to watch.
Because of this...
Ross loves the weekend.
All he wants to do is be with Rob.
He continually looks at Rob, cranes his neck to make sure Rob didn't leave..
Laughs louder just because he is getting Rob's attention.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out he is a Daddy's boy, through and through.
But really, can you tone it down a bit Ross?
I mean, Dad is cool... But you act like you've never seen him before once Saturday morning comes around.
You turn into some cool kid.
Not the sweet cuddly boy that Mommy loves so much.
And what's with the constant standing all the sudden?
Is that because you're just showing off to Daddy, letting him know you aren't a baby anymore?


You're not even letting me take very many pictures of you because you constantly come at the camera.
Are you too cool for pictures now that Daddy is home?
I'm sure Daddy used pacifiers when he was a baby, so I am sure he wouldn't mind...
Or think you were any less cool if you used one.
You don't have to pretend it's a toy for Daddy's sake.
And pants can be cool too.
Daddy wears pants Ross, so you don't have to pretend to be manly by letting it all hang out.
Freeing, sure, but hopefully this doesn't become a habit.

But Ross..
My little man..
My sweet love boy...
I have something extremely difficult to tell you...
Tomorrow is Monday..
Which means Daddy goes back to work.
I know it is difficult.
You have to wake up to boring old Mommy who treats you like a baby and cuddles you and makes you watch baby einstein..
But if you sleep well so Mommy is in a good mood, I promise to let you do this again..
And don't worry..
Only 5 more days until the weekend comes.
You'll get Daddy all over again.


0 comments:
Post a Comment