10.04.2011

Maybe Dinosaurs Aren't Manly Enough

Yesterday at the grocery store, a lady asked if Ross was a girl.

This was the first time that has happened to me.

And the boy was wearing a green dinosaur shirt.
I have never even seen a girl wearing a green dinosaur shirt.

There weren't any bows on his head, and she wasn't extremely old so I cannot blame her deafness for the entire incident.

I had to correct her twice though.
But, I mean, I guess he is pretty cute..

Maybe she just didn't think boys could be as cute as him.

So I'll just have to take it as a compliment...

For now.

Or maybe he should just start wearing skulls all the time.

Maybe dinosaurs aren't manly enough.

2 comments:

gr8apey said...

hahahaha...he doesn't remotely look like a girl. she had issues!!!

Nikki said...

Some people are just clueless. I would have Regan in pink from head to toe and a big bow on her head and people would still refer to her as a boy. Whatever.