Last night was our ward Trunk - Or - Treat.
I was super excited to get Ross all dressed up in his costume...
And as you can see by that cute little face, he got quite the compliments.
This is his first Halloween ever, so of course you have to document everything..
And with him being little still, it's not like we will be taking him Trick - Or - Treating on the actual night..
So I knew this was the only night I would get.
There was one slight problem though..
Are you noticing a trend here?
Yeah, Ross didn't think Halloween was as cool as we thought he would.
That was his face the entire night.
Up until he got out of the costume of course.
So Rob and I ate, laughed at the costumes, we even Trunk - or - Treated because kids certainly aren't the only ones who need candy..
And all the while grouchy pants up there had that same face.
At least he was a super cute grouchy pants parrot.
Oh well, maybe next year.


2 comments:
Ha! I love that costume and I love the whole fam shot. So great!
You guys are so cute! Love your costumes!
Post a Comment