5.20.2009

Frustration

Ok. So I have tried to stay positive on here, and so far I have had nothing to really complain about besides the loads of homework that I've been doing. I seriously will have written over 1000 pages by the time I am done with these classes, which hopefully will be soon. It seems like this school journey never ends, I don't take breaks, there's no time for breaks, but I'm feeling the burn-out coming on. I'm so close to being done though, and that's the only thing pushing me.

My frustration with the wedding? The photographer. I have emails out to those I am interested in, and people seem to be making deals with us, which is a good thing... But have I chosen a photographer? Of course not, and my wedding is in a little over 3 months - perfect. You can only be so annoying, so I've been trying not to contact them every day, but I'm starting to feel the bridezilla coming on if I don't hear back from my favorite one soon. I need a photographer. There cannot be a wedding without one, and now that we have pushed the wedding up I am feeling the pressure. Please photographer, get back to me - I don't want to have to get crazy!

0 comments: