Jaymi!!!! I am so glad you found me! And YOU are the hilarious one! I wish we got a chance to talk more - I wanted to hear about you and everything youve been up to! Give me your blog... I have googled you and nothing comes up haha and if you dont have a blog then you must have email or facebook or something.. phone number. I cant let you get away again!! <3
I am a stay-at-home Mom, attempting to find my inner super woman. Join me as I discover what life is truly like having kids 16 months apart. It might not always be pretty, but I promise to always add some sugar. Lemonade doesn't taste too good without it.
2 comments:
So after talking to you at paiges shower, and yes going to bed thinking about how cute your story was- the bits that we got thru- I remebered seeing your blog through someone elses months and months ago. So I flipped on the light and flipped thru as many blogs as quick as I could to see if maybe I could get a glimpse of the happy couple and this gorgeous fiancé of yours and I finally found you!! Yea! Anyway- keep up the posts. You are hilareous and I'm so excited for the both of you. He sure is lucky and you make a perfect pair:)
Jaymi!!!! I am so glad you found me! And YOU are the hilarious one! I wish we got a chance to talk more - I wanted to hear about you and everything youve been up to! Give me your blog... I have googled you and nothing comes up haha and if you dont have a blog then you must have email or facebook or something.. phone number. I cant let you get away again!! <3
Post a Comment