5.15.2009
Reunited & It feels so Good
It is finally Friday! This has quickly become my favorite day of the week, obviously because I get to see my incredible Fiance! (that still is sounding so weird!) I really shouldn't be complaining because this past Wed. we met up at the LA Temple because we just needed to see each other... so two days, I should be fine, but its funny how much more you miss each other when you are engaged. I just love being with him, whether it is doing homework or actually having a life. I honestly like the pajama days more than anything else, and with homework on the rise, I have a feeling this weekend will be full of pajamas. It is just so nice being with him, and amidst all this planning and missing him more, I'm starting to get very selfish with my time with him. This week hasn't been the best of weeks, so I cant wait to be able to just see his face instead of having to imagine it through the phone. Oh how I cant wait until the driving is over, and the endless hours of phone conversations are done. I know it will come sooner than I think, but with weeks like these, I find myself wishing the days away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You are so cute! I love reading about this stage in your courtship. It reminds me of when Scott and I were going through it too. It's so hard, when you know you will spend the rest of your life with this man, but you have to wait. It's hard, but enjoy it! It will go faster than you think!
Post a Comment