It just seems like every day there are more things to do. Is it possible to elope to the temple? It would be very tempting if it was! I'm looking at my calendar right now and I'm starting to wish I didn't open it. So far, this month I have been very good. The only thing left on the list is to make sure Rob's application to BYU-Idaho gets completed, get the invitations to the printer, have the guest list finalized, and possible purchase cardigans for the bridesmaids. Completely feasible. I finally get a haircut next week, which is something I haven't done since my birthday! So, ok, now that I have written them out it doesn't seem so bad. I have two tests next week, and plenty of other homework to be completed while I wait for them to arrive... so yes, I am grateful for the 3 day weekend, but I have a feeling most of it will be behind a book and computer. But! With Rob right next to me, it will be a beautiful thing! Maybe I can convince him to do my homework for me - although he is probably laughing reading this.
I should update on Rob as well. He finally finished the semester this week, patiently awaiting his math grade. I sure know how that feels! He has been working really hard, and of course the hard work and the lack of sleep that we love, has gotten him sick. I hate when he is sick! But I think it was me who did that to him! He is slowly figuring out that weddings will consume him for the next three months, but I know secretly he loves it! This weekend we are going to try on suits just to see what we like, and start looking for our wedding bands. It is still so surreal that this is all happening, and we both are just in awe. Its incredible to know you will be marrying someone you cannot get enough of. Do we expect it to be like that all the time? Certainly not, but he is just so cute that it is hard to stay mad long! And certainly he cannot ever get mad at me - I am such an angel !! Again, he is laughing.
So this week should be a good one, this weekend should be full of accomplishments, and have I mentioned how excited I am for it to finally be Friday!? I love him so much, now lets just get through work and get through the drive! Oh how wonderful it will be to be done with that stupid drive!
5.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment