6.08.2011

I'm Pretty Proud Of Myself

This is a little late, but I thought the pictures were funny.

It was such a nice day Sunday that we decided to picnic in the park.
And plus, Ross loves any moment in his stroller so I just like coming up with reasons why he can be in it...

Like yesterday.. I had to go to the Doctor and Rob was at school, so I put him in his stroller so I could wheel him around the office if need be.

Thankfully they gave me a big room, because at one point I literally had to walk him in circles to get him to stop crying.

Oh the joys of parenthood.

Or shall I say the creativity.

And of course, we cannot have a picnic without the Bumbo.
 I'm sure we looked pretty comical walking to the park.
But it was a great idea.
And Ross felt super cool eating his big baby food outside in his bumbo.

Now if the weather would just stay in one place, maybe we could do this again.

I tell ya... One moment its sunny to the point of sunburnt skin, and the next it is rainy and cloudy.

It cannot make up it's mind.

So in the meantime, without the good weather, I have been trying out my crafting skills.

You know, because I have nothing better to be doing.
Meet my first card, Silhouette style.

I'm pretty proud of myself.

0 comments: