This little guy has discovered his little feet.
He thinks they are so funny.
I am not sure if he knows they are his yet, but they are fun toys for the time being.
We also recently took him to the park to try out the baby swings.
You know, since our baby thinks he is so much bigger than he really is, we thought he would like the swings.


He didn't fit like we thought he would, and this was the face we got the entire time...
So we really aren't sure if it was a success or not.


Maybe he just missed his friends though.
But everything seems to be more fun with Daddy.
And we obviously cannot forget my favorite feet on the planet.
But it never fails.. This little boy LOVES his walks.
Lately, I feel like that is all we do!
Another thing that I have loved is his little laugh.
I don't know what it is about me but he finds me pretty funny.
Lately, his dear Father has been trying to be as funny as me, but no matter what he does Ross just seems to stare at him, making it pretty difficult.
During their bonding time today, Rob thought he was finally getting through to the comic within his Son when this happened....
Is it bad that I grabbed my camera before helping him?
Oh, what blogging has done to me.


1 comments:
Can't wait to see him this summer at lake powell in July!!! I always picture him in a bathing suit and laugh!!!
Post a Comment