On Thursday we had a girls lunch to make sure we had an official something with all of us leaving.
We also just had to document things to make sure we had proof that we all really were friends.
I'm also hoping Ross meets back up with one of these children in college so I can show pictures or something.
Wouldn't that be the coolest?
Of course Ross had to sit by Livi, who so graciously helped him sit up.
It is always funny getting pictures of a bunch of babies, as all the Moms are shouting and cooing their eyes out to get their attention.
Comedy moment, thats for sure!
I tried to put Ross between the ladies, thinking he would like the attention, but clearly they all just thought it was weird.
And this is one I have to save, just in case it is needed at a wedding reception down the road.
It was a really nice lunch though, and Ross was in heaven.
All the babies were crawling around and he was just on his tummy, playing with toys.
Yesterday he tried scooting, and he was getting pretty good at it. I think it was because he wanted to be like all the other babies.
It has been so fun knowing all these wonderful women, and I know we will stay in contact through the years because of the memories we have created here.
Friends are such a nice thing to have and I am so grateful for them.
Lori is the first to leave us, driving off with their trailer next Friday..
And then its Diana, after the 4th... Jaime the 15th? or somewhere near there?.. and then us, the 23rd.
Poor Orchid is staying here without us, but I know she will find even better replacements!
We all met each other before we had babies, we all encouraged each other through pregnancy, and then we have been cheering each other on through babies.
What a fun experience to share with them.
It's only fitting that we see these babies grow up, so I am making them keep me as their facebook friends!
On other news... This little guy is soooo close to rolling over.
Its driving me crazy!!
I want to help him so badly, but I know he has to just do it by himself.
Even at the lunch, everyone was cheering him on.. Ross, Ross, Ross, Ross..
When he realized they were cheering him, he stopped and just started smiling like crazy, completely forgetting what he was doing!
But his face is just the cutest.
And I am starting to think he thinks his feet are two additional hands.
Love my Monkey Boy.


4 comments:
hey look at me! I'm this huge towering thing... When I move to Utah, I'm going to get myself some fat friends or some way tall friends. Haha!
Sad! You guys will all be gone when I get back!
1st thing... that little boy is too cute. 2nd! I think it is absolutely rude of you to post such pictures of all you girls and your baby's and I am not there!! It makes me so sad!! and jealous, but I am glad you all have each other!
Fun pictures! How is miss all you! We moved right before all the babies came so it is fun to see all the kids!
Post a Comment