5.17.2011

I'll Miss Them Terribly

I guess now I have the schedule of blogging every 2 weeks. 

I'm sure my thousands of fans are disappointed.

But seriously - you should all be incredibly proud of me...

I am literally writing my last paper as we speak and will be taking my final before Friday.

I cannot believe it is all almost over.

I feel like I should be more excited, but it has been so much work and I have had to let many things slide in order to accomplish this last leg of the journey..

So I guess I am just over it.

I just want my diploma and I want to move on.

I know this is such a big feat for some people and part of me is a little disappointed that I don't get that cap and gown and to walk across a stage and have people cheer for me... 

But I guess that's just life.

Unfortunately there will be a lot of great accomplishments in my life in which people won't hand me awards for, or clap, or cheer..

But that doesn't mean it wasn't huge.

And that certainly doesn't mean I don't get to cheer for myself.

I guess what I mean with all this is the fact that the cap and gown would probably help it settle in because this just doesn't feel real yet.

Besides that, I know that once I finish that last test this week, that means I have to turn all my energy toward our move to Vegas.

And that stresses me out so badly right now that there is a part of me that wants there to be more school to do.

Not having school means I get to start packing, actually finish laundry, maybe plan meals every once in awhile.. 

No school means it's time to maybe find ourselves a place to live, transfer my health insurance, find us doctors.. 

The list seriously goes on.

So yes, there really is a part of me that would just rather have my head in a book. That seems easier than these next few months will be.

As much as I am excited to move forward and move out of this place, experience new things.. 

I am starting to get sad about leaving my friends.

These women have been such a blessing and I know I will never find friends like this again.

We all have children within the same age range.. we all have husbands working their behinds off.. we all live in dinky apartments and try to find cheap ways of doing things.. 

We are all the same so its hard not to get along.

I really do love my friends.

 
I'll miss them terribly.

2 comments:

The Durfee's said...

seriously being done with school is just the most AMAZING accomplishment its so nice to finally be done! how fun i love your walking in the park pics! and my absolutely favorite pic of ross is in the bumbo helping you cook! his face is just priceless!!

Devin and Andrea said...

Just seeing these pictures makes me miss all of you so much!!! Congrats on finishing school!