5.23.2011

Maybe Modeling Just Runs In The Family

We did a mini-photo shoot in our house yesterday to try out our new camera lens.
 To say that I felt like a dork in front of the camera is an understatement, and it was just Rob and I, so I have no idea what my problem was.

But this guy?
I don't know if it is my photography skills, or just his good looks, but clearly we are in the wrong profession.

No, but seriously, we just might be...


 No, our lighting is not the best... We are clearly amateurs at this.. 

And dorks too - just the fact that we even did a "photo shoot" in the first place.

I know you are thinking this was clearly Rob's idea, but no, it was me.. Alllll me.

Shocker, I know.

And then of course we had our daily walk yesterday and found these.
 Ross was staring at them like he didn't even know how to react.

Poor kid.. All he knows is wind, white, and cold.
That's his new face lately.
I think he is figuring out how to put his tongue on the top of his mouth?

Or maybe modeling just runs in the family.

0 comments: