5.24.2011

Mommy Gets Confused Too

As a parent you get excited about the littlest things.

I, for one, am feeling so blessed to have a son with the greatest talent for crazy eyes.

I mean look at those lookers.

I don't even have to tell him to show me, he just whips those crazy eyes out almost every time I get out the camera.

Talk about talent.

So when he is older and asks me why he has crazy eyes in 90% of his pictures, I will just comfort him with the fact that not every one is as talented as he is.

And we need to embrace our talents, no matter how small.

(See, I am already learning to make every moment a teaching moment)
And here is my little man trying to play with his toys in his bumbo.

Usually he has them hanging above his head while he lays, but I thought I would switch it up a bit and see how he liked it.

I literally confused the heck out of the poor kid though because he had no idea how to grab them when they were in front of him.

He just kept those cute fist and would bang them on the little table, not knowing that his fingers could grab just like they do when he lays.

It has been so fun to watch him discover the tiniest things about this body of his.

Our hands seem to be the mystery these days.

And now that I think about it, hands are pretty strange creatures.

But don't worry Buddy, you'll figure it out.

Mommy gets confused too.

0 comments: