I have been making it a goal to take more pictures.
Ross just grows too fast that I have to be better so I can document every moment.
And I guess it helps that Rob got me an early graduation present.
I have one more test to go, so hopefully the early gift doesn't jinx this whole thing.
But I couldn't just let the new camera lens sit there.
That just seemed wasteful.
So I have been taking it on a lot of "test runs"
Don't worry, I plan on studying real good for this test of mine to make up for my impatience.
But can you knock on wood for me just in case?
I also just need to be better at documenting every thing going on in this little guys life so that I can remember it all.
I mean, jeez, what are blogs for if not for that?
Life just goes too fast.
I swear he is teething, but my Mom thinks he's too little for that...
But with his excessive slobbering/chewing on everything...
I don't know, maybe it's just a phase, but I check his gums daily.
He seriously is.
Rob gets home and he follows him with his eyes just waiting for him to look his way.
Then Rob looks and Ross gives him the biggest grins of the day.
You would think I would get jealous, but it just melts my heart every time.
I want them to be the best of buddies and I can see it starting already.
Of course he loves his bath time too, but I haven't figured out if it is actually the bath, or if it is just the fact that Daddy is there.
It seems like Moms can just stick their baby there and they entertain themselves for awhile.
My baby doesn't seem to make things that easy these days.
He is an attention hog.
You lay him down, he lasts for maybe 5 min. and then starts crying.
Then the min. you stand over him he grins like tears were never there in the first place.
He could lay there for hours with you staring at him, but just baby toys? Those seem to be for babies, and this little guy doesn't think he is one.
His Bumbo, now that is another story... But again, it has to be with people near him..
He loves being in it while I am cooking or while I do dishes, or sit by us when we are on the couch.
He likes being one of us.
And for some reason, the past four days have gone something like this...
First there is a face like this one..
I am sure he is sick.
And it could possibly be the meat I have been eating lately.
But whatever it is, I am about ready to go crazy.
Your sympathy for them starts to fade the less sleep you get...
And last night was terrible.
Hopefully he gets over this soon because I was really liking those 5 hour stretches..
And the feeding every 3 hours.. yeah.. that was nice to.
But this? This sickness.. or crankiness.. or an over attachment moodiness?
This just is not working.


3 comments:
Hahaha I find this post hilarious. Why? Because it sounds just like us!! Luke as of recently: gnawing on everything, a drooling mess (I check for teeth daily as well), doesn't like his gym, wants attention 24/7, can go from smiles to screams in seconds. Our boys are extremely similar. Not to mention sometimes we see Luke in pictures of Ross. They kind of look alike! Ah, crazy. So glad we are friends.
hahah it is SO true!! And then with their birthdays so close to each others! craziness!
stop eating that meat...my baby doesn't like it!!! bring him back here, I need a serious snuggle!!
Post a Comment