Rob and I love having people over.
With our school schedules lately, however, it hasn't been able to happen as much as we would like.
But Halloween was certainly not something we were going to miss out on..
So we decided to throw a Pumpkin Party.
Everything had to be orange.
I made Taco Soup with this herbal bread... It was delicious.
But you can't have a party without dessert..
And yes, those had to be festive too.
Of course, you also cannot have a party without guests.. And you cannot have a pumpkin party without pumpkins.
We ate, we talked, we enjoyed each others company, and then the carving began..
And when things get messy, you know everyone enjoyed themselves...
One of my favorite Pumpkins of the night.. The Bennions..
We thought the lipstick was the perfect touch.
And here is our little family... Baby included..
All in all, it was really nice to have people over.
Makes me miss my family and the loudness and the excitement.. It is just always fun to have big crowds.
Thank you for sharing in our Pumpkin Evening Shirleys, Smiths, and Bennions..
It was fun getting to spend time with you, and your pumpkin carving skills are devine.
Don't you just love Halloween?

















10 comments:
Looks like a fun party. What does the little pumpkin with the R mean?
haha thats for the baby.
I thought it was probably for the baby. But what does the R stand for?
haha we arent announcing it on our blog.. so youll have to ask pam & chuck
Those pumpkin carving skills are amazing. And i wont say what the R stands for but i am excited i know What it does stand for and i miss you too. Looks like a lot of fun
It looks like I'm not in the "in" crowd
Boy your pumpikins are really cool. I was wondering what are you going to be for halloween. I am going to be one of those buff fighters from the movie 300. I have this auesome sword it is so big. But I will probably be captain kirk form the movie star trek. Let Elyse know that i hope she has an easy time and i am really excited about the baby
Sure Love Ya!
Chad
hahah trish.. my sister is obsessed with this baby. so i think she has created her own "in" crowd. Only fair though - its her first time being an aunt, and boy will she be so cute!
And chad! your costume seems super cool!! haha i honestly cannot think of a costume. rob and i were just talking about it last night and nothing creative was coming!! and we have a ward costume party in a week!! haha and we know their are prizes... and you know how competitive rob and i are!! and im so exited that you are excited about this baby - i know he cant wait to meet you! you always have a way with the children... its like you are the kid whisperer!! we love you!
Aw, what a fun party! We made taco soup for dinner, too; how funny is that!
I can't wait to find out what that R stands for :)
I wish I was invited. DOn't worry I know for a fact that if we were still in Rexburg I would have been... haha. By the way you are looking ubber cute!
Post a Comment