10.18.2010

Someone Is Playing One Mean Joke

I really need to quit my day job and just become a model. 

I'm seriously way too good at this.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Or - maybe I could just start having Rob take pictures for me..

You know, so then you actually can get real belly shots.

Photobucket

This is as good as it gets people. 

And man, I can hardly roll over in bed, my back hurts.. I'm soo uncomfortable lately.. My belly button is seconds from popping out.. and these pictures still don't do this thing justice.. 

I swear.. Either my camera on this computer is distorted.. 

Or someone is playing one mean joke. 

5 comments:

gr8apey said...

that baby better slow down!!!! HOLY COW...you've exploded! still adorable though.
ps...cute sweater!

Nikki said...

I slept with a pillow between my knees. It helps. I swear!

Jenna Duty said...

yes a pillow between your knees is a must! i got a body pillow and i cuddle that thing all night long and it's the ONLY way i can sleep! and unfortunately your back pains wont get any better. that's really the worse part. i've had the worst back pain. it sucks! but it'll be totally worth it! you look so cute!

Ashleigh said...

You are even more beautiful pregnant! Despite the pain! Can't wait to see that little one's face!

Nicole P said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever and um, you are sooo tiny!