I've been pretty proud of myself lately.
Here I am, blogging every day (well mostly) like I am some sort of professional with a following or something.
I actually feel pretty cool, which is sad.. But I like it.
My Sister-In-Law will always have me beat though.
Her blog, 3 Four and Under, is one of those professional ones, with themes for every day, and major followers, and crafts and cooking galore.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time for the crafts, and I don't ever take pictures of meals until its too late and in my belly, so instead, you just get me.
I guess you can't say I didn't warn you.
While reading her blog the other day, however, I got a little shout-out!
I felt like I had just officially entered the blogging world (and no, don't squash this for me by reminding me that she's family and has to shout-out to me every once in awhile).
In the blogging world, because I am now a part of it, they would officially say that I have..
Been Tagged.
How it works?
I am to answer the following questions so you can get to know me better, and therefore read this blog more..
Then I tag blogs, and you are to answer my questions on your blogs.. and then the cycle just keeps going.
And yes, I will be checking your blogs frequently to make sure you are playing my game.
Pressures on.
--------------------------------------------------------
1. What is your favorite restaurant?
Well... With these pregnancy cravings taking over my whole entire palette, I don't think I can really answer this one. Lately all I have been craving is Pick up Stix's, and is there one anywhere near me at the moment? Of course there isn't, meaning the craving gets worse every day.
Non-prego... CPK.
2. What is your favorite book?
It has been a long time since I have read a book that doesn't involve school... But the one book that has completely captivated me, even months and years after reading, The Alchemist. The most touching, beautiful, simply written story, with so much insight and wonderful one line quotes. I think the world would be a better place if every 12 year old on the planet were required to read it. Not saying that it is a lower-reading level sort of book, but just that there are so many life lessons to be learned within it.
Humor, like an author who makes me laugh and cry all in one sentence... Marissa De Los Santos.
I want to be just like her.
She's that good.
She's that good.
3. What is one thing that you can't live without?
I know I should probably say something gospel oriented here to make me seem like the perfect Christian, but the first thing that came to mind was face wash, shampoo, and my mascara.
I know, thats 3 things, but I cannot live without them.
I break out without my face stuff, and I am vain enough to admit that I like perfect pores.
My hair gets greasy in one day if I do not wash it, and yes, I am also vain enough to admit that I have to have beautiful hair.
And I look like a ghost without mascara. It is the curse of the redhead with blond lashes.
So if you want me to be nice, and look alive and well and wholesome, you'll just let me have the 3 things instead of one.
4. What do you love most about blogging?
I love that I can just write.
I love getting on here and just writing whatever comes to mind about my day, without really ever worrying about grammar and spelling and the perfect fabricated sentence.
In this crazy season of my life, with schooling and church and work completely taking over, it is nice to have this little "retreat" for myself, and that is exactly what I consider writting to be; my "retreat."
5. Where is the last place that you went on vacation?
A Mexican Riviera Cruise! (Thank you Family!)
6. What are 3 of your favorite blogs?
7. What is something about you not many people know?
I am extremely "tender hearted," as my husband would say.
I have this outer "just laugh and always be happy" shell, but deep down, words and actions can affect me more than I care to admit.
8. What is your favorite food?
Lately, cereal. I am growing a child, so therefore I am reverting back to childhood.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who's Next?
And the Questions...
1. When you were little, what did you always want to be when you "grew up," and how close are you to making sure that happens?
2. What is your favorite thing about your mom?
3. In 5 years, where do you see yourself? And do you really think you'll get there?
4. When you have free-time (yes, i know, what the heck does that mean?) what do you like to do?
5. Name three adjectives your Husband would use to describe you.
6. What is the strangest thing you've ever done?
7. What are you listening to right now?
8. Why do you blog?
-----------------------------------------------------------
So, yes... I feel pretty official.
And yes, I do hope you guys continue this "chain," in a sense, because I honestly would like to get to know you better, and sometimes it is just fun to read.
Off to bigger and better things Blogging world..
Like homework.
And yes, one of these days you will see the picture of my diploma on here and you all better tell me how wonderful I am... because wow, has it been a long road coming.
Wish Me Luck.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So, yes... I feel pretty official.
And yes, I do hope you guys continue this "chain," in a sense, because I honestly would like to get to know you better, and sometimes it is just fun to read.
Off to bigger and better things Blogging world..
Like homework.
And yes, one of these days you will see the picture of my diploma on here and you all better tell me how wonderful I am... because wow, has it been a long road coming.
Wish Me Luck.


2 comments:
Surprised I was picked! I'll do mine tonight so keep a look out
Thanks for playing along!
Post a Comment