10.22.2010

Perfect Little Buddies

Photobucket

This little guy loves his Daddy.

From the moment we found out I was pregnant, Rob has been nothing but excited.

Laying in bed a couple nights ago, almost about to sleep, he randomly announced, "I'm so excited to be a Dad. I've never loved something like I love him." 

And he is really excited.. 

He really, really is.  

Every night he makes sure we read about our baby's progress, making sure that we congratulate the little guy on what he will be accomplishing that week.

And yes, we have to tell the baby we are so proud.

He makes sure I take my vitamins every day, he makes sure I get my protein, and that I am always comfortable.

He even talks to his little buddy, tells him about his day, making sure that he knows his voice, and that we always include him in our prayers.

I know Dads most likely feel a bit left out of the whole process, so I try to tell Rob every time that he moves so that we can both be excited and connected to this little life inside me.

It seems as if every time Rob puts his hand on my belly, our little baby kicks right at it, nudges his body against it, and will not stop moving.

Last night, he hadn't moved in a couple hours, a lot of hours actually, and the min. Rob's voice came anywhere near my belly, he started it all up again.

I truly believe he knows it's his Daddy.

And I truly believe he wants nothing more than to be near that Daddy of his.

I can't wait to see these two in action.

Perfect little buddies.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously so cute. what a lucky baby to have parents that both already love him so much! :)

Kyle & Carissa said...

That is too cute! I'm sure he will be the cutest baby brantingham that ever was born! You guys are going to be such great parents!

Ashleigh said...

This is so sweet, I love it! Thanks for sharing this...

Nikki & James said...

This was seriously so tender. thanks for sharing.

gr8apey said...

i think its more excited to meet its aunt april.