
I have been pretty good about the whole driving and having to leave each other thing for the past couple of weekends. I don't know if it was the fact that we took our engagement pictures, or we had a blast crashing a Persian wedding, or that you finally get into the swing of things on Sunday and then we have to separate again.... but I had a hard time last night when he was leaving me. When you know it is only temporary, it makes the wait much easier... But temporary or not, last night sucked! The weekends keep going by faster, but that could be considered both good and bad. Impatience keeps coming to mind, and yes, I will admit that I am a very impatient person. I just want my Rob! I love our laughing fits, I love our crazy moments, or the cute love notes he leaves in random places for me to find. I love that he can make fun of himself. I love when he hugs me, or when he falls asleep literally 7 min. into every movie we try to watch at home. I love that he is game for anything, and that he tells me I am beautiful every single day. I love how honest he is, and how laid back he can be, but yet he stands his ground on things he cares about. I love how he looks at me, and how he secretly tries to wink at me in public but people sometimes catch him. I love how he walks, it literally tells everything about his personality. I love how excited he is about our marriage, and how he makes up plans on what our life will be like. I almost want to write them down to see if anything comes true. I love his mirror face while he does his hair, but don't tell him I notice those things. I love that he takes in the small moments, making me pay attention a little longer. I love that he enjoys me, even if it means almost running a red light and having to rely on reflexes to save us because he turned to look at me and smile. I love how excited he gets about chess, or how willing he is to help. I love how he can carry me, even when his shoulder is hurting him. I love how shy he is, despite the fact that he has every right to be cocky.. look at those dimples! I love how no matter what he is doing, or where he is, he is willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy. He is my everything and I am so grateful to say he is mine. Now, lets just move him down here to make my life that much more exciting.


0 comments:
Post a Comment